- Pricing is all dependent on a few things. We usually need to see design work to assess how much it will be exactly as it's pretty custom how we do pricing. Our process is not a based off a random automated generated guide.
- We work with our clients to give you the best experience possible, and give you suggestions if your artwork does need adjustments, and things you can do to improve quality print. It is more than just a sticker here. We want you to have a quality product, everyone deserves quality.
- All of our printed stickers are UV laminated and rated for 5-7 years outdoor. All of our standard diecut decals are Rated for 4-6 years outdoor. Chrome/Sparkle finish stickers can have a lower life expectancy if exposed to heat and sun for extended periods of time.
- Standard turn around time is 7-10 regular working business days. (mon-friday) We can rush orders if needed. Please let us know if rush is needed and we will explain the rush fee process.
ADOBE CS6 and Earlier - If using Adobe CC please save art as Adobe CS6 File.
Photoshop and Illustrator files are preferred (see below for more info)
We suggest full vector .ai or .eps format. CMYK color format is preferred. RGB can cause slight color changes when printing. If you are using photoshop we recommend the very least 200dpi for no quality loss but we recommend 300dpi or higher. Files with lower dpi can cause some quality loss in printing where if you look closely the lettering etc will be a little fuzzy. Once looking over design we can better assist you on your needs and wants.
NOTE: If your files do not have CUT LINES we will do our best to make your files look most appealing. Any artwork that does not have cut lines or bleeds can be cut into the artwork and we are not liable for this as the file is not setup properly. Please if you are using Photoshop Or any other program other than Illustrator, add appropriate bleed lines so cut lines can be adding in accordingly.
Standard Diecut Decals we suggest full vector .ai or .eps format with all paths non rasterized. If you are using photoshop we can use files that are non merged and un-rasterized as well usually. If you have a file that you are insure of making into a decal, Please email it over and we will assist you in the best way possible to get your file to work. Sending JPEG, PNG, Images for this style sticker is not recommended as quality loss will occur in cuts and not look as sharp..
Below are the items that factor into sticker pricing
1. Design Technicality - More technical designs can cost a little more for diecut, as well for digi diecuts.
2. Size of Design
3. Color/finish(s) - This is mainly for diecut, but certain print finishes do cost more.
4. Quantity - Once we get your files and artwork we will send over price breaks for you from 50 - 1500+ or as many as you are after.
5. We do not have a minimum, but are subject to charge a $15.00 One Time setup fee on certain orders if we are packaging together designs to make a total quantity (to package, each sticker must be same shape and size)